Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dinner at Patio Vera RestoBar

I have lived away from home most of my adult life (four years for college and now another couple of years for my grad studies). Living like this meant having a small room just enough to fit a single bed, doing/sending your own laundry to the shop, and preparing/eating your meals in carenderias or fast foods. Everyone who lives like me would strongly agree that a nice, home-cooked meal would definitely be a treat!  

So, when I got invited by Ate Tin for a dinner at a newly-opened restaurant, I didn't think twice and excitedly said Yes! 


We went to Patio Vera RestoBar, a recently opened restaurant in Marikina City. The Ceballos family, who owns the restobar,  turned their home into this classy yet cozy dining place. 





Of course, let's talk about the food. Their food was definitely appetizing and it makes you want for more. Don't these pictures make you drool already? ^_^


Cartamusika 
Dinamita
Calamares
Seafood Pasta

I bet your salivary glands are working out right now. Nothing can go wrong on your Friday night with these yummy food and a comfy place to relax and dine. 

For someone who often eats at some cheap eateries or fattening fastfood restos like me, Patio Vera is definitely a nice treat!

Satisfied! ^_^
Check out their Facebook page here.

Photo Credit: Josiah Sicad 

No comments:

Post a Comment